Analytic talent meets strategic skills
As a trainee in the Corporate Controlling Group Function you will learn about the planning, analysis and control as well as reporting for key business data at LANXESS. This gives junior staff valuable practical insights into the workflow for strategic investments, for example. Our trainees help us to prepare and justify management decisions competently.
A further area may be to analyse and document costs and savings potentials for restructuring projects, for example. We also give Controlling trainees the opportunity to work in our operative Business Units. The program includes at least one foreign assignment in a LANXESS group company. After successfully completing the program you will have the opportunity to continue working for the company in a position of responsibilty.
Which qualifications do you need?
- A very good degree in economic sciences with a specialization in controlling, financial accounting or accounting.
- Initial practical experience gained in a relevant vocational training, internships or up to one year's work experience subsequent to your degree studies.
- Initial international experience from longer periods spent abroad.
- The ability to think strategically as well as very good team and communication skills.
- The ability to work without guidance and a high sense of responsibility.
- Confident written and verbal skills and use of German and English. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage