More than numbers
A sound financial management in dynamic and volatile markets is an important success factor for LANXESS. As a finance trainee some of the things you will be learning about are the Group Functions Accounting, Treasury, Internal Auditing, Investor Relations and Tax. During the course of the program our trainees gain practical experience in all financial organizational areas at LANXESS.
With your expertise you support the operating business in our global Business Units – keeping the strategic corporate objectives and global governance standards in mind at all times. Our junior staff also helps with the corporate annual reports, gathering the right financial information and coordinating globally-standardised processes between the different international group companies. Other focusses of the training are the group-wide risk and liquidity management as well as cashflow planning.
A further fixed element of the program is at least one foreign assignment lasting several months.
Which qualifications do you need?
- A very good degree in economic sciences with a specialization in controlling, financial accounting or accounting.
- Initial practical experience gained in a relevant vocational training, internships or up to one year's work experience subsequent to your degree studies.
- Initial international experience from longer periods spent abroad.
- The ability to think strategically, enthusiasm and interest for complex projects as well as very good team and communication skills.
- The ability to work without guidance and a high sense of responsibility.
- Confident written and verbal skills and use of German and English. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.