Marketing trainees at LANXESS learn about all facets of business-to-business marketing (B2B marketing) in an exciting and dynamic environment. You analyse the relevant markets and customer requirements in one of our 10 global Business Units. Our trainees also develop pricing strategies and work in the product management field as well.
You will be given at least one assignment at a LANXESS company abroad in order to gain international business experience. In an assignment within the Global Procurement & Logistics group function you will also learn why efficient procurement strategies are an indispensable factor for the company's competitiveness.
Following successful completion of the trainee program you will have the opportunity to start working for LANXESS in a responsible role either in Germany or abroad.
Which qualifications do you need?
- A very good degree in economic science with a specialization in marketing or sales.
- Initial practical experience gained in a relevant vocational training, internships or up to one year's work experience subsequent to your degree studies.
- Initial international experience from longer periods spent abroad.
- The ability to think strategically as well as very good team and communication skills.
- The ability to work without guidance and a high sense of responsibility.
- Confident written and verbal skills and use of German and English. Knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage.